Saturday, September 27, 2008

Will You Put Your Hand In? Can We Rely on You?


As you know, our new Promotion went out yesterday... and ofcourse as usual, confusion arose.


This is ok... never mind. It's up to me to clearly portray exactly what we are doing. I knew yesterday that I'd be writing again today :-)


OK, I want you to understand a few things:


Q1. Is this a new matrix, or not?
We are building this teambuild4dummies under our current matrix. All will benefit.


Q2. How will I Benefit?
Everyone in the current matrix, that doesn't have any members under them at the moment, will receive 3 new members. For this they will be paid $51, as well as residuals each month. That is 3 x $17 as a Fast Start Bonus. If you need 2, you will receive 2 x $17; and if you need 1 you will receive 1 x $17. This is because unlike last time where most everyone was put through my url, this time they will be put through your url.


(BTW... don't be mislead into thinking I made an absolute fortune out of what I did last time... so untrue... I made nothing out of the FSB. I turned every cent back into the matrix . In fact, it cost me heaps... but I'm not complaining... my eyes are firmly on the end result!)


Q3. Do I need to do anything?
YES!!!! We NEED each person within the current matrix to be promoting the new teambuild4dummies webpage. Yes, that means even YOU! It's the same link for everyone. It's a complete team build... one for all, and all for one. Please DO NOT let us down. We are relying on YOU.


Q4. What is the link I need to promote?
I have two matrices going, so there are two links.

http://marilyn-williams.com/teambuild4dummies is the link for everyone within the Suzanna,Lucki/Peter team build.

http://marilyn-williams.com/teambuild4dummies/monster.htm is the link for the other guys... you know who you are!


Q5. How does this work?
Imagine if 50 of us were promoting the same page, then 100, 300, 450... then 550, 850... then 1050! This is where the power is. We can do this... together!


Q6. If I'm in the current matrix, should I let my position go and join up again?
The answer is NO.


Q7. May I have more than one position?
YES, you may request another position in teambuild4dummies.


Q8. Have I let go the "Stress Free" method?
Absolutely not! I believe it's more important now than ever! This way, you are building a strength into your team, while the teambuild4dummies is happening also. The best of both worlds. You will cover your costs and get into profit much faster. You need to do both. It's not confusing, it's really simple.


Q9. But I don't understand the "Stress Free" method?
Please spend a bit of time studying both methods. Gather together your questions and come to my training.

Q10. Training? When? Where?
In the BBS Conference Rooms ofcoure!
Please download the conference room in plenty of time before the meeting.
Times:
Wednesday 6pm PST - 9pm EST USA
Thursday 11am (Australian EST)
---------------------------------------
Thursday 12 noon GMT
Thursday 9pm (Australian EST)
---------------------------------------
This will be friendly and informal. A real good chance to get your questions answered.
Hope some of your questions have been answered here.
Warm regards
Marilyn







No comments: