Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A very warm welcome to our new Blog!


Hey, this is like having our own ClubHouse!

We will use this so that we can keep you up to date with what's happening in BBS.

Let me share with you where we are up to right now.

As you know, the first emails went out from our leaders: Suzanna, Lucki and Peter, alerting you to this great program, to which you responded.

There was an enormous response, which actually surprised us... but excited us at the same time :-)

Although I received help with the processing of the applications, it still took a long time, so as you know, to hasten the process, we changed the way we were doing things from free entry... to you paying, and I would rebate you $17... therefore only costing you $3 for the first month.

I really thought this was a terrific deal and many took me up on it straight away, because it meant people no longer had to wait, but could "jump in" straight away!

So, as we come to an end in our Phase 1 building, I want to ask... is everyone in? Has everyone got their place?

We are about to share Phase 2 for our next building thrust. I hope you will get behind us and really help, because it will make an incredible difference to how quickly we are all paid, and how quickly we can go on to make really good money.

Please check back here often, as we will be continually updating to keep everyone informed.

Warm regards,
Marilyn

PS... I would like you to visit my website where I will list things (as we go along) so that you can all receive a good understanding on how it works:

http://madeinfreedom.com/bbsg-DE/furtherinfo.htm
http://marilyn-williams.com/breakloose2-3.htm

No comments: