Friday, October 24, 2008

Conference Room "WOW!"


Carl's Conference Room shared so much information it was hard to take it all in.


Now, let me see.... (thinking!)


There have been some important developments with TMD.


Immediate Action Required for The Magic Diamond


All members that purchased multiple business centers will have 2 options. These must be completed by Friday, Oct 24th.


Option 1: If you have multiple of 3 business centers, for example 12, your business centers will be combined in groups of 3 (3 X $7.00) and reduced to only 4 positions. These 4 positions will remain in the first 4 best positions out of the 12 starting with the lowest number.


In other words... whatever amount you spent on your business centres, divided by $20 will give you the amount of BC's you will be able to keep. Any amount over will be a credit in your TMD account, and can be drawn out at any time.


Option 2: You can pay the $13.00 difference per business center to Fred. For example, if you have 12 BC's, you would pay (12 X $13.00) and you would keep all 12 positions as they are in the matrix. This is the procedure you can follow: http://www3.telus.net/rmc/delite/md13pro.htm


If you have only 1 or 2 positions, they will go through as is and you will be deducted the $13.00 as instructed earlier from your first $40.00 payout from the cycler.


This has been put in place to protect the system so we do not run short of money to pay everyone.


They will be relaunching TMD on Saturday Noon EDT, and there are many more people that will receive payouts now. They will do these live in the room. It is expected between 700-800 will be paid.


It will also at the same time be opened to the world.


Generally, cyclers fizzle out. This one is different in that it's tied into two matrices as well, which makes it all super powerful.


This is Flipping Good!


But, the really exciting news is that as the cycler grows very large, and therefore begins to slow down considerably, they are going to flip it upside down. This means, that the last person will now be first. This got a real "WOW" from the attendants in the room! They will just continue to flip it whenever it becomes necessary. What great news... means everyone will have the same ability to make money, and not just those first in, as so often is the case.


Splash Pages


Yes, we are back to the drawing board again with the Splash Pages... man, it's keeping me busy! But Fred has promised that there will be no more changes now, and I think I'm a little happy about that... except ofcourse, every change has definitely been better for the members, so there can be no complaints anywhere please!


We are now actually able to present TMD first with BBS DE second. This is really, really good because people are surely more likely to take up a one-time payment of $20, more than a month to month payment. We will be endeavouring to reflect all this in our Splash/Web Pages.


People were saying "I Made Money"


Fred was telling us that out of the 20 who actually got paid in their first run, about 30 of them got back to him saying that they had never made money before in anything. They were just so excited. This is good news. You know, I was one that got paid. I was just lucky I guess and managed to get my application in early... I think I came in at about 17 or something. When I got paid I thought "This is nice... but really, what will mean so much more to me, is when some of the group that got in a bit later get paid". I'm so happy that is about to happen!


"Grrrrr.....!"


I had a friend call me the other day. He said "Quick! You've just got to get into this!" Yes, it was some program just about to launch. He told me that I needed to be one of the first 1,000 because I would make a lot of money if I was. Do you know, that this made me mad! What this means is that I would make money off all those poor people, who come in at the end and don't make money at all. What about them?


You see, I don't think that way. I'm always so conscious of the guys on the bottom row. In fact, I don't even like "bottom row thinking"! I like to work a program that never creates a bottom row, apart from just long enough to get the next person to come in. I like TEAMWORK. It's only in a team that you can possibly get the momentum up to stop this "bottom row" syndrome.


You wondering what I'm talking about? Come into my trainings and hear me talk on this! I will work endlessly to create a system that takes care of the last people in.


"Thanks John!"


Oh, and while I'm on this... I want to give a special thanks to John from India, who took the time yesterday to talk with me over IM, and share his ideas on how to Team Build. I was enormously interested. I don't pretend to have all the answers. I will listen, and I'm trying to see if we can incorporate any of his ideas. At the moment, my head is spinning. So much happening. So many different things. But, once I (together with a few others ofcourse) plough through it all, we will come up with the very best system, once and for all, for our TEAM. Please bear with us... everything is good, and we are trying really hard to get things done.


Well, I guess that will do this time. I can always write another update tomorrow when I remember all the other things I should have said...


Warm regards

Marilyn


No comments: