Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Questions Answered Re The Magic Diamond


Let me see if I can bring some understanding to all of this.


OK, The Magic Diamond has re-re-relaunched!!! They are carefully doing it manually at the moment to ensure that all goes as they anticipate. So far, so good.


A great many people have cycled. I believe about 250 so far, although they are expecting it to rise to around 600+.

Email says I've been paid... have I? Now, a word about payment. No-one has actually been paid at this time. They have received emails saying they have been paid into their back office of TMD, but we are unable to login to see it at this stage. As they have to load everyone manually, they have shut down the back office until it's completed. It will be quite different ofcourse, once they hit automatic mode.


Show Me The Money! There will be a button in the back office of TMD that says "Show Me The Money". You will be able to hit this button and it will tell Fred you want to be paid. They will then pay everyone by a mass payment. The payment will go into PIG or STP... whichever one you have set up. Personally, I'd use PIG so that the money is always there for your BBS.
The TMD site is shut down until they get the initial load of members into the matrix. Do not try to login at this stage. Thanks.


A passive Program The email that comes out from TMD tells you that it's a passive program, but at the same time, they are telling you to "tell everybody"! This seems to be a contradiction!
Actually, I don't believe the word "passive" should be on there, as it gives a wrong impression. I've spoken to them about it and I'm hopeful it will be removed.
We do need to tell people, but it's all in the how...
At the moment, our advertising says to join BBS first, and then you can join TMD... which is a passive program. I have been very hesitant to rush in and change the advertising to promoting TMD first before BBS. I can see lots of benefits of doing it that way, but I need to know for sure, that people joining TMD would definitely know to look us back up when they cycle. I've not been totally convinced of this. Please give me a little time to really suss this out and to have full understanding. I do not wish to lead you all down a wrong path.


Message Magic has always been a part of TMD process. The whole reason that TMD came into being was for us all to be able to easily fund BBS and MM. MM is a wonderful tool to use... you can join and use it free, but a much more powerful version of it is available in the paid version. http://www.messagemagic.net/affiliate/users/register.php?ref=1994 This is completely a one team build.


BBS is, and has always been, our main focus. MM is a tool to use to build BBS. TMD is a program to help fund BBS and MM. Just be aware that you may need to pay for a month or two with BBS before TMD cuts in and provides you with the funds. I'm saying this because it's not been proven how long it takes on average for a person to cycle and receive not only the $40 but the $80 etc. I do not want members saying to me that I said it would always fund their BBS right from the start. I've no idea. But, it's going to sure help.


TMD will flip upside down once it starts to get so large that it begins to slow right down.


Well, I hope I've answered enough of your questions here. Please feel free to write with any other questions you may have.


Warm regards

Marilyn

1 comment:

danish said...

Great blog entry Marilyn. Truthful; to the point. Thank you for your honesty. I upgraded all my original positions by paying the extra $13.
I am getting many notices about people joining under me; and I think 4 or maybe now it is 5 notices of having cycled out of the first level of TMD. Of course, I don't really know what that means until I can get into the back office. But I'm a patient kind of guy and believe good things come to those that wait. So I wait with you.......for the good things to come.