Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Magic Mania!



Wow! What exciting news we received today in the Conference Room. I feel so sorry for the many of you who never take the time to come and join in. :-(





Message Magic
As you know, Message Magic has always been an integral part of The Magic Diamond. At a cost of $15.50 per month, a lot of people have been a little cautious about going in to it. But, I think a a lot of that will change now.





As of next week, their 3 x 7 matrix will flip weekly. Like the little timer above, the last in will then become the first. This means it's going to level the playing field for everyone. It's going to create an enormous amount of interest. Those last in will get a chance at being at the top!





The Magic Diamond
Was created to give you the income to afford BBS & MM's monthly subscription fees. Whoooppeee. They are cycling members in their one after the other. So many people are telling me how they've now cycled and asking for the MM link. It's been super exciting.





TMD has gotten off to a bit of a false start, but there are an enormous amount of happy people now :-)





Google Groups
http://groups.google.com/group/countmeinplease
This is what I'd like you to do. Remember our Google Groups? We haven't used it much at all, so let's crank it up!. How about you toddle over there right now and tell us about your cycle? We'd all love to hear your "story"... just a few lines will do. Tell us about it. Encourage us!





BBS Global DE
Has a big announcement for Thursday (Friday to some of us)... wonder what's happening there?





Small Teams
Do not think I've forgotten the Small Teams... oh no, not I? Doesn't matter which way I look at it I really believe it's the way to go. Soon as I get this update done, and the email sent to alert you, I will be working on our new look website... it's coming along very well, and being designed for the Search Engines. I'm having it professionally done, so good things are coming.





Ad-Bombing
Hey, I don't have the new Traffic Exchanges for this week... seems like I've forgotten. I'll update them in the Clubhouse soon as it's sorted. Keep up the good work folks, we are beginning to see some results, but will be nothing to what we'll have soon.





Control Panel
For want of a better name right now, we are going to be putting out a Control Panel type thing which will keep everything in one place. All the links to the main important things, right there on hand. We will be able to update and add to this. It will make it so easy for you.





Lessons
I'm taking it upon myself to teach you one step at a time. I made up the lessons in the Clubhouse (which I've currently taken down), as I've decided they need to be shorter, one at a time, step by step, leading you in the direction you need to go. Look out for that as it's coming so soon, and I believe you will find them enormously helpful. I will endeavour to explain everything we are doing in little bite sized pieces, so you can all easily digest them without getting a pain.





Thanks
Guys, some people write to me and ask if they should still stay in the program... is it working they ask. As I've said before, it might have taken us a bit of time to really pull it altogether, but I think we have in our hands one of the most exciting programs on the net. As for me and my dog, we wouldn't want to go anywhere. Thanks once again for your patience.



Training
Come along tomorrow to the Training... check the times in the Clubhouse. Love to see you, and bring your voice with you if you have a mic... I wanna hear from you. At the very least, your typing fingers.... let's interact shall we?

Warm regards
Marilyn

No comments: