Tuesday, September 16, 2008

THINK BIG!



THINK BIG

1. Join the Google Group please.
Please go to http://groups.google.com.au/group/countmeinplease and join up right now! Only 14 members so far, and that's not good for communication. Feel free to participate, but please keep any negativity out. It's for building one another up, not for tearing down.

2. My Talk with Mike (owner) and Steen (manager)

Yesterday, I had a lengthy talk with the management of BBS.

a) Now that the credit cards are in place, they can move onto the next most important jobs to be done. One is the long awaited compression. This cannot happen soon enough in my opinion, as we really need the reds removed so we can get on with our business of building a very strong business.

b) The products are now being prepared for uploading. They will uploaded as soon as they have "x" amount done, and from that point it will be a work in progress... never ending by the sound of it! Yes, there will be a complete library of countless ebooks, all under their various subject headings, from fishing to furnishings and everything in between. All these will be free for us and covered with our $20 month subscription. Non members will be able to purchase them. To give you an idea of what we are really talking about... there is another company that provides much the same sort of thing that BBS is doing now... they charge between $900 to $4,000 for a lifetime membership!!!

So, what do we have now? Hot Conference rooms - normally $49.95 per month. Professional Trainers on almost every day of the week for our world wide audience. An amazing ebook library containing countless business building principles, through to relaxation and fun things to do. All this
, together with the opportunity to make money also!........ $20 per month.

c) This is just the beginning. There is so much more coming. Each new thing will be added in one at a time until we have an incredible website full of all sorts of goodies, containing everything any marketer could ever desire.

BTW... People have asked me what BBS stands for. It stands for Best Buyers & Services.

3. I want your FEEDBACK of interest
I am very serious about this business. I am totally committed to it, but not me alone. There are many of us that really are very serious also. I do what I can. I put forward the ideas, tools and plans as best I can... but what I really want, is some more "heads"! Yes, I'm a team player. I love to discuss things with others. Actually, I really believe that the only way any of us can succeed in this business, or in any other, is to work together as a TEAM.

We need YOUR input. What sort of talents do you have? What do you have that you could give to the TEAM? Is there anyone out there that's good at making videos? Anyone good at SEO? What about blogging? or working the Social Networks? Anyone good at putting together emails? or writing reports? or willing to help man a support conference room? or... or... or... or....??? Anything? Maybe you have "time" you can offer... for something! Maybe you have an idea buzzing around in your head... tell me please!!!

Please get back to me at countmeinplease@gmail.com with your offer of help. Tell me what you would be willing to do. We all want to jump ahead in leaps and bounds... so let's put our heads together... and think!

At this stage, all we are doing is gather information so we can see where it leads us.


Maybe we need a name that describes who we are and what we're doing. A team name. A crazy, catchy name... something extraordinary. Who's got an idea???? A name we could build everything we do around.... Hey, with a bit of thought, we could become the talk of the Internet :-)

Let's be BOLD and think outside the square. One of our members is preparing a forum right now that we can use for discussion. Anything I receive of interest meanwhile, I will see is added into the forum for all to see and discuss.

Warm regards
Marilyn

No comments: