Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Bad and the Good


The Bad News first!

I want to tell everyone that I will NOT be going ahead with the Feeder Program. Everything was shaping up good until I dug into the legalities of it... and that's where the clanger came... what I was planning ran very close to a pyramid type scheme...ugh!!! No sirreeee, not for me.

Anyway, the exercise was really good to go through. It opened up thoughts and possibilities to me that I'd never considered before and I'm happy about that.


Now The Good News!

Funnily enough, I'd just come to the decision about the Feeder Program when Mike (CEO - BBS) contacted me as he wanted to show something to me. Guess what it was? A Feeder Program.... well, actually it's not a Feeder Program, but it's based on a one-off $11 payment. I'm not sure what you would call it as such, but it looks good from what I've seen.

The one-off $11 actually will pay back $48 in total to the sponsor... + re-entry. Anyway, I won't say too much because I need to see it again... I have a few things I'm unsure of.

Expected launch of it is approximately the end of this week. Hey, don't hold me to that, but you know... somewhere there!

What I like is that it will be totally professional in it's look and appeal... and legal to boot!
I would suggest you make sure you've got $11 in your PIG account!

Nice short one this time :-)


Warm regards
Marilyn

No comments: