Monday, November 10, 2008

Listen Up Please!


My goodness, take it a little easy for a couple of days, and wham... I am all behind in answering emails and updating the blog. I'm sorry, but I've been "off the air" most of the time the last couple of days because of a very upsetting family matter. Anyway, back to it.

The Magic Diamond & Grand Slam Daily (now Gonzo's Grand Slam)
One thing I'm seeing is a lot of members are totally confused by TMD, GSD etc. Let me try to sort it out... just a little bit, according to my understanding:

We started off with GSD at $6, which then turned into $7 with a name change to TMD... and GSD was put further down on the list of matrices. They had 3 re-launches, and quite honestly, I can't remember all the details... but the end result was this:

TMD became a $20 entry fee, which went into TMD Elite and then goes on into GSD. Meanwhile, GSD wasn't ready neither as they had to change it around. It launched the other day at $20 entry fee. No-one has to join this (or anything else for that matter), as you will end up in the new GSD (now GSS). Ugh! Please don't ask me for further details as yes, it's all quite confusing.

A lot of members have been writing to me about it and asking me to sort out their problems, but honestly, I hardly know more than you! I mean, I have my own problems as my positions weren't worked out correctly either... I am still trying to get Fred to sort it out.

All I can say is this... if you think Fred owes you money, ask him for a breakdown of exactly how your situation was worked out... and get a refund if necessary.

At least, all the positions in there should eventually cycle and funds will come back to you. I really hope so, for everyone's sakes.

Message Magic
There has been a lot of excitement over this "Pulsating Matrix". I guess I reserve my opinions as I really don't know how well it will work out... if it works as well as they believe it will, we should all be happy little campers. Time alone will tell. And... because members have asked me this... I only have one position with MM. You are welcome to have as many as you like. As for me, I'm waiting.

I think it's so easy to get caught up in the excitement and sometimes go where angels fear to tread. You have to remember, each MM position you have will cost you $15.50 per month. I think this can be detrimental to our BBS business. Oh yes, it's a great tool, but please - just be cautious.

I don't want a whole pile of members writing to me saying how upset they are over this and that to do with with these other programs outside of BBS. Let's not bite off more than we can chew.

Our Own Team Feeder
Having said all that above, I want you to know I'm seriously considering our own Team Feeder Program. Currently I'm looking into all we would need to run this, and actually at the moment it's looking quite good. But, #1 - I would not be making money off the Feeder for myself, apart from any position I have in it like anyone else. My desire is to rebuild the matrix where folk have dropped out because they don't feel they have the spare $20 per month. I want to more than rebuild it... I want all of you to have a matrix that is paying you monthly! First step is to cover your payment, 2nd step is to make some money - however small to begin with.

We are currently working all the figures out to see how it would go long term, endeavouring to add extra things into it to cause it to run a lot faster. We are looking to have a 1 x 3 straight line, with a joining fee of $11, paying out $20 to cover your subscription. Current members would obviously have this paid directly into their PIG account, but new members we would withhold and pay on their 2nd month prior to the due date of their 2nd subscription.

You would receive upon a completed cycle $20.55 into your PIG account (.55 will go because of the fee, leaving you $20), and an $11 re-entry back into the program.

The $11 is made up of $10 with $1 to cover any fees. Surplus, if any, will be put towards an advertising fund.

All we would need to do is advertise a simple splash page leading people to the Feeder program and then into BBS. This will tie in with a PIF system which we will do so that the money doesn't get withdrawn from the account.

To be ready you would need to have your PIG account funded with $11. Multiple positions will be allowed at $11 each, if you desire.

This is no means comprehensive, or designed to be.. just a quick overview of what we are considering. I know it seems like "not another one!" but I've had members asking me "why can't we run our own?" and use it to build our Massive Team. Therefore I'm sharing openly with the members. I do not believe in hype, just hard work, and doing what is best overall for the Team.

New Website
We have put together a new website for BBS. It's still relatively basic at the moment, but we are planning to add many more graphs etc for explanation. It's been designed with SEO in mind, right down to calling it BBS Diamond Business. There is a reason behind everything.

I was planning to get it out there but now I'm wondering if we need to wait just another week to see definitely if we are going ahead with the Feeder. If we don't, we will need to get this out as quickly as possible.

The site to look at is http://marilyn-williams.com/learn-and-earn Click through to see the main site. I have 60 different sorts of these splash pages which all can have a different message on them, your own message if you like. You can make them yourself, or ask me to do so for you. I'm uploading them into the Clubhouse so you can see what I mean.

I'm so sorry this blog update is so long... see what happens when I miss a couple of days :-(

I'll stop it here and leave any other news to next time.

Warm regards
Marilyn

No comments: