Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mike joined me in the Conference Room


We were thrilled to have Mike (CEO of BBS) join us in the Conference Room today. He took the time to share with us the story behind BBS Global; also a few of his graphics, and then took us into a training with the new UNO Start system that's coming within a week or two. Those that were present got a sneak preview of the new system.

UNO Start
For a once off $11 it's possible for a new member to make $50 worth of goodies:
  • 1 mth BBS membership; 1 mth Fast Track Marketing system + 1 re-entry = $50
  • or... 2 mths BBS membership + 1 re-entry = $50
  • or... $40 + re-entry = $50

A Sponsor will receive:
. $1 FSB (!)
. $30 for helping them fill their 3x2 matrix
. $17 FSB
= A total of $48

UNO will follow all the principles of BBS and it will be like a training ground for new members.

More on this soon, but get yourself prepared with $11 in your PIG account.

An Apology
I would like to offer a sincere apology for in any way encouraging members to join The Magic Diamond. No, I'm not saying it's not a good program, I really hope it is and that each one of you will receive what was promised. What I'm sorry about, is that I feel I helped take the focus off BBS. TMD sure sounded very good at the time. But with all the false starts, and the price increases, it began to get quite embarrassing.

What I would like to make quite clear here is that BBS has not been responsible for any of the changes. Nope, not at all... it's just kept going as it always has. Gradually the website is being populated with more than the promised products. It takes quite a lot of time to do this because of the graphics and professional look they are working on. But, it's happening, and will continue to happen for a long time yet.

Message Magic
I've given this much thought, and I believe I will be continuing to include it in the website as a tool. I've not got to use it much yet, but when I have I've been more than impressed. As for the Pulsating Matrix... I don't believe it's been proven yet. One of our members took out a membership and was paid 5 days later... $170!!! He was one very happy camper. As for me, I've now paid two subscriptions of $15.50 but only made $16. Only time will tell.

Stay with Professionalism
Many people are still jumping from one program to another... I wonder if it will ever stop, I guess not. The Internet will always be a place offering so much, but the reality is that none of these people are making any money, so they go to the next program... always hoping. The only way you will ever start to reap the benefits is when you find one program and WORK it. Therein lies your true residual income.

BBS is built on the same principles that are being taught in the universities. Strong, solid and proven to work.

Do you know that if each one of us brought 1 new member in per month, for 10 months, each of us would have a full matrix? That's $5,592 per month, month after month, year after year. But we are not asking you to bring in 10... we are asking for just 3. Hey, do you realise that if each of us knuckled down and brought in those 3 new members within our first week, we would have a full matrix in just 6 weeks!

Can this be done? Well, it all depends on the MINDSET! Many of us have a mindset that says we cannot do it. But, listen to this:

"They've Taken My Kids!
"They" have come and taken away your kids. Now, the only way you can ever get your kids back again is to find 3 new members for BBS! Consider it. How long would it take you?

A month? That's pretty good!
A week? Wow, now you're talking!
A day?
Now we are really humming!

I'm saying to you, I don't think it would take more than a few hours if it stood between you and getting your kids back!

So, don't go saying you can't do it. You can. We all can. Imagine if we all changed our mindset together. We really can do this... guaranteed.

Splash Pages and Websites
Once again, another sincere apology. With all the constant changes it's been impossible to keep up with it all. So now, I'm taking a good, hard look at what we have and will get it out to you asap.. hopefully within a couple of days.

Warm regards
Marilyn

No comments: