Sunday, November 23, 2008

Splash/TMD/UNO updates


Hurray! Splash & Website now ready to go.

Well, I thought I had everything right with the new splash page and website, but it proved to be otherwise. Nevertheless, all is done now and I've made up all the pages for those that requested them. I am ONLY making them up according to requests.

If you are able and wanting to make your own, you will find the full instructions at the Clubhouse on how to do it.

Remember, there are 60 varieties of splash pages, each with endless possibilities for what they say on them. Feel free to make up as many as you like. Those that need me to do it for them, just let me know if you want a different version from what you have.

Rally around folks. If you are promoting then you need one of these website. Go to the last blog update for the informtion I require... or to the Clubhouse.

BBS has a very beautiful website. Really, all it needs is something to give a quick overview of what it's all about. My website, I'm realising more and more, has to do that. I will be making changes, but this won't affect the advertising link I gave you. It's evolving more and more as I get to realise it's role in the scheme of things. I'm going to incorporate UNO into it as well so that's it's a complete overview of what we are promoting.

TMD Update
Just want to tell you that I've been communicating with Fred Hill, and he said although he has experienced a rough start he still believes that everyone that has participated will be very happy they have. This is good news. He said it really hasn't even begun. He apologises to all that he's been slack on replying to their emails (he admitted that this was his weakness), but he will get around to everyone as soon as he can.

UNO Start
I don't have any update on the expected start of UNO Start. I do know that Mike has his head down and tail up working on it, so it will be asap. Just to reiterate a little here... it's a one time payment of $11, and each time you cycle you will be given another free entry into the matrix... so it's ongoing. If you are already a member you will be able to use the commissions paid to pay for your current membership. Only new people to the system will join up into BBS under you if you brought them into UNO. Just get prepared at the moment with having $11 in your account (over and above your monthly subscription to BBS) so you are ready just as soon as it is.

It is run on a follow your sponsor in, so it means, you cannot join until your sponsor has. Now in our case, I happen to be the sponsor of most of you... just because that's the way we ran the teambuild... so I'll have to put my thinking cap on on how best to do this. Anyway, I will let you know in plenty of time... and whatever I do, I will be fair, because that's the way I operate.

Warm regards
Marilyn

No comments: