Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Preparing for UNO Start


UNO is coming closer every day... may even be ready to go in about 1 week... (don't hold me to that as nothing is official... ha ha he refuses to give a date in case he can't keep to it :-))



As we already know, a position in UNO Start is $11 once off. But, I'm suggesting that everyone purchase a 4-pack @ $44 once off. This will send us through the roof!


Ofcourse, if this is really beyond you, then go for a 1-pack, or even a 2-pack.


So, I'd like you to reply to me at countmeinplease@gmail.com and let me know your intentions... will you purchase a 4, 2 or 1 pack?


For the benefit of those in our team who have continued to pay every month and haven't received any commissions, I'd like to place those at the bottom towards the top of UNO Start. Does anyone have any problems with this?


Please realise that not everyone can be on the top, but I would place you as near the top as possible.


Another thing for everyone to realise is that we are not building this to create lots of spillover, and therefore have no-one do anything to help. Been there, done that... don't want to do it again :-) Spillover will obviously occur, but we need new "bottoms on seats" as the saying goes.


Because I am the Sponsor of most of you, I'm intending to turn back any commissions made by myself into the team... not totally sure exactly how yet, but I'm working on it.


I'm trying to think of a way that I can purchase positions under you providing you find some new people... thinking.... thinking.... More on this as the time draws near.


A 4-pack will create 4 times the build, so please seriously consider this. It actually means that once 3 new members come under you, your small matrix will be filled. Remember, it's a 3 x 2 matrix. You would then be paid out, and given a new position... and away you go again.

It will not be hard to find new members to pay $11 once off, and then to have them enter into our BBS matrix where the true money and residuals lie.


Basically I'm just discussing all the pros and cons with you... I'd love you to have your say. You can either do it through our Countmeinplease Google Group (you can find the link to that over here on the right hand margin where it says "Please Leave Your Comment Here" ---> )or by sending me an email. Whichever is ok, but please respond quickly.

I'm working extremely hard to have things ready for the launch of UNO Start.... but more on this next time.


Warm regards
Marilyn







No comments: