Saturday, August 16, 2008

Are You a Founding Member?


Red & Blue Alert!!!


Are you a Blue Member... or a Red Member?

If you are Red, ie.. in unpaid status, you will be deleted from the system within a couple of days!
The next few days are very important for everyone who is wanting to go where BBS will take them!

Please check that you are definitely in PAID STATUS... because, by mid this coming week, everyone who is in unpaid status will be permanently removed from the system.

There are many that I can see in my genealogy that have up to 2 levels filled beneath them, but they are showing as an unpaid member. How can this be? Why would someone who has money owing to them not pay? Why would someone want out this early anyway?

It makes me wonder if there is a problem they are experiencing. Please contact Support, or me, if you need something done.

I'm saying that even if you are on the bottom level (no members under you), you are still one of the founding members of BBS!

I don't know of any business that will make us a lot of money after just 30 days or so. Even if you are a "passive" member, you need to keep paying because the members above you are relying on you. When you have members under you, you will be relying on them also.

Build in TEAMS

The way I'm promoting now is that we all work together in TEAMS. Please check out my website for "Stress Free" PowerLine Building. Read it carefully. Try to comprehend. If you don't, contact me. I've had members contact me, and after I've explained the method to them a little more, they've gone off really excited. It takes the pressure of everyone.

Contact Your Upline and Downline

Follow the instructions given at my website to contact both your up and downline. One way to "wake up" a sleeping up/downline member is to have you make contact and tell them you want to work together with them. If they are fully asleep, they will be removed in the next few days... so please watch out to see if the person above you changes. If so, contact them.

Good luck everyone, we really are just about to begin :-)

Warm regards
Marilyn

Email: countmeinplease@gmail.com

For Education and Training:
http://marilyn-williams.com/bbs-clubhouse
To Keep You Informed:
http://marilyn-bbs.blogspot.com

No comments: