Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Splash and Web Pages are Finally Ready... YES!


Yes, after some technical difficulties, which was really annoying me, they are finally ready to go. You will find I have a couple of small wizards that will quickly create the new pages for you. Very easy.


You will need to have, or to get, your own domain name. This is really a very simple thing to do, and I wouldn't recommend you trying to market without it. Just follow my easy instructions and you'll very soon be up and ready to go.




Get back to me if you have any problems or queries.


Good luck guys... all that's left to do is to promote them. More and more I will add to my website, where and what, you can do.


There is so much happening:


- New Splash Pages finally ready

- New "Stress Free" Method of Building now taking place

- Company getting ready to add up to 3,000 new members per month

- Wonderful Unique trainings - of a different kind


It's great to be part of such a beautiful company.


Warm regards

Marilyn




No comments: