Monday, August 11, 2008

How To Create Continual Growth In Our Matrix With Success For All


I want to announce a new and exciting method that we can all utilise to build strength within our matrix.


You know, the sad thing is, there is always a bottom line. How do we overcome this? How do we help those on our bottom line to get new members under them?


How do we keep the team growing with a never ending growth? Isn't this what we all want? As long as we can see continual growth we will stick around... is that not right?


Many passive members have written to me asking when they can expect to receive new members under them. This is a fairly tall order really. How can I tell them? What do I say? I don't want to give any false expectations, but I know that the growth of this business will continue and it sure will be worth their while if they will continue to pay their monthly fees.


But, what can we do... as a TEAM... to continue to build a MASSIVE TEAM?


I've given an example on my website of how if everyone would just find 3 people, in 3 weeks, that everyone would be making over $5,000 within 3 months or so. Trouble with this, is that people want to feel a part of a TEAM ... they don't want to have to do this by themselves.


So, I've thought and thought and thought!!!


I've come up with an idea that will create many, many continual mini power builds within our matrix. If each person will just commit to being a part of a 5 -6 member TEAM, and they work together... there is NO END to what can happen. I am so excited!!!


Please go to http://marilyn-williams.com/bbs-clubhouse/directpowerline.htm to read and get a full understanding of how it works.


Warm regards

Marilyn


No comments: