Sunday, August 3, 2008

Benefactors' Club Has Begun!


The Benefactor's Club has been put together to aid those that feel it's time to do their computer's in!

Well, not really... but it is happening as a very real option for some of our members who feel they could do with the help.

Quite a number have joined this past week.

At this moment, I'm actually doing the placing of the new members, but as it gets busier I will have someone else doing this for me.

Let's have a look at how this works... Everyone in the Benefactors' Club is expected to advertise a common link that will feed across all the members. No-one needs to know who comes in from their advertising, so it takes the pressure off those that feel they are no good when it comes to sponsoring new members. It is being done as a TEAM within the TEAM.

I will be (I haven't done so yet) supplying ideas for the members in the way of advertising, and all I ask is that they do it faithfully.

Everyone will be kept informed how it's going right here in this Blog.

Tonight, I was able to get out the urls for them to use, and each new Benefactoring Member will receive this as they join.

The website http://marilyn-williams.com/bbs-clubhouse explains how it all works... and it's recommended that anyone considering doing this as an option, read the rules first.

I am allocating 3 new members to each person, just the same way as the company does it. This means that when I start on your url, I stay there until I've given you 3 before moving onto the next one.

Things have been a little slow to start with because there has been so much to do to set it up... but many have already responded and now the advertising will begin. I need to work hard on preparing the advertising for those that are not accustomed to doing it.

Well, good luck everyone, let's do our very best. Our aim is to cover the cost of everyone's membership this month... so let's go!!!

Warm regards
Marilyn

No comments: